Raintight Screw-on EMT Compression Connector 3-1/2″, Steel
Use Bridgeport raintight screw-on compression connectors to create a raintight seal between EMT and an electrical box or enclosure. Patented design comes with an internal sealing ring, knockout gasket and NPSM threads.
- Keeps Water Out: Bridgeport’s patented SRT EMT compression connectors feature an internal sealing ring, BUNA-N knockout gasket and NPSM threads for a raintight seal
- Strong and Durable: Steel EMT compression connectors have a strong steel body with zinc plating for additional durability and corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- No Separate Pieces: Compression connectors are fitting with everything you need to get the job done – no more needing to buy and stock separate pieces of hardware
- Professional Performance: Bridgeport steel raintight EMT compression connectors are UL Listed under File No. E24001 and are NEMA TYPE 2, 3, 3R and 4
- Made in the USA: When you buy Bridgeport, you buy from an American manufacturing company