Heavy Duty Bronze Ground Clamp, Wire Adapter, 4-1/2″ to 6″ Pipe
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Uses include attaching grounding conductors to rigid conduit on different sizes of water pipe.
- Rotating Adapter: Bronze wire adapter rotates 360 degrees around the clamp to make alignment simple, no matter the direction of your install
- Range of Sizes: G-16 clamp fits pipes between 4-1/2″ to 6″ in diameter and grips pipes tightly using serrated body and steel screws
- Bronze and Steel: The clamp and adapter are made from bronze, while the tightening screws are made from reliable zinc-plated steel, both of which provide durable long-term use
- Interchangeable Design: The adapters and hubs of NSI grounding clamps are interchangeable, allowing for adjustment on the fly and greater installation flexibility
- UL Listed: The reliable NSI grounding and bonding products meet UL 467 performance standards for grounding and bonding