TORK ZSS480 Stem and Swivel Electronic Instant Response LED Light Sensor
TORK photocontrol light sensors provide a simple way to control residential or commercial exterior lights and appliances based on the ambient light level. Automatically turn lights on in the dark using a sensor designed for human eye response.
- Automate Your Outdoor Lighting: Perfect for controlling residential or commercial exterior lighting, including landscape, decorative, flood lamp, patio, security or pedestrian pathway lights
- Built for Convenience: Key features include the time delay which prevents stray lights from turning the control OFF and a coated circuit board that provides extreme weather resistance
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with LED, CFL, Induction, HPS and HID lighting fixtures requiring instant response, with 347-480VAC range
- High-Quality Construction: Built to resist weather and moisture for 20,000 cycles and a 20-year lifespan, this photocontrol has surge protection and an operating range of -40 to 140 degrees F
- 10 Year Warranty: TORK new zero-cross photocontrols lead the industry with the highest LED rating, the largest 455J/12kA MOV, 11” 16-gauge hookup wires and a 10-year warranty