TORK HOS-M PIR Occupancy Sensor, High Ceiling Mount, Line Voltage, 1200 ft2
Use TORK occupancy sensors to conveniently turn on lights in meeting rooms, offices, classrooms, bathrooms and storage spaces when someone enters the area. Units mount directly into ceiling or electrical box with optional adapters for side mounting.
- Flexible Programming: Set sensor to Automatic ON/OFF, the energy saving Walk Through or Test mode with variable time delays to shut lights off after 5 to 30 minutes of inactivity
- High-Ceiling Coverage: PIR sensing covers 1200 square feet with the option for half area coverage and is ideal for high-ceiling areas such as warehouses, tall aisles, equipment rooms and storage spaces
- Professional Performance: TORK HOS-M occupancy sensors are cULus-listed for 120/230/277V, have an operating temperature range of 32 to 131 degrees F and come with a full 5-year warranty
- Enhanced Switching: Inrush current limiting technology protects relay contacts for an extended life with zero cross type switching
- Multiple Mounting Options: Occupancy sensors can be mounted directly to the ceiling or electrical box with the option of pendant/side mounting using the COS-ADP adapter