TORK 3000 Flush Mounting Photocontrol, Lexan® Housing, SPST
Use TORK flush mounting photocontrols to automatically control pole lanterns, lawn and walkway lighting by turning lights ON at dusk and then automatically shutting them OFF at dawn. Photocell responds to a light spectrum near to that of a human eye.
- Accurate Light Sensing: Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists the effects of moisture and airborne contaminants while responding to a light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Energy Savings: In addition to the energy savings of lighting automations, this photocell works with screw base CFLs with power consumption averages under 1-Watt
- Reliable Operation: A two-minute OFF delay prevents false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning and other quick, temporary flashes
- Easy Mounting: The TORK 3000 flush mounts through a .6875" hole in post lantern or lighting fixture using a 3/4" long, 3/8" NPT threaded stem and includes a mounting gasket and nut
- TORK 5-Year Warranty: TORK flush mounting photocontrols lead the industry and feature a full 5-year warranty