TORK 1101B 24-Hour Indoor Mechanical Time Switch 40A 120V, SPST Outputs
Use TORK 24-hour mechanical time switches to set recurring ON/OFF cycles for air conditioners, lights, water heaters, pumps, signs, fans and more. 24-hour scheduling controls power consumption on appliances that are used at the same time each day.
- Easy Scheduling: TORK 24-hour time switches allow you to set automatic schedules for appliances that need to be run at the same time every day
- Repairable Units: Mechanical time switches can be repaired when components reach the end of their service life – saving you money on replacement units and producing less overall waste
- Designed to Last: A metal NEMA TYPE 1 lockable hasp and operating range of -40 to 165 degrees F (-40 to 74 C) makes this timer reliable under pressure and built to last
- Flexible Automations: Mechanical time switches are compatible with up to 12 pairs of trippers for automating an advanced 24-hour ON/OFF schedule
- Professional Performance: This time switch is cULus-listed for an input of 40 Amps at 120 Volts, comes fitted with SPST outputs and has a terminal range of #8 to #14 AWG wiring