Standard Duty Silicon Bronze Grounding Rod Clamp, 1/2″
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Use ground rod clamps for direct burial applications requiring maximum strength.
- Standard Duty: Don’t be fooled, when ordered with a suffix of -SB, these standard duty silicon bronze clamp bodies and tightening screw are durably strong in demanding environments
- Range of Sizes: Clamp body fits over 1/2″ grounding rods and 3/8″ rebar, with room to tighten the clamping screw onto a range of 10 AWG solid to 2 AWG stranded conductors
- Simple Design: The simple mechanical design features only a tightening screw and a clamp body, making this an ideal choice for heavy-duty buried grounding
- Silicon Brass Screw: GRC-family clamps with the -SB suffix have a body and screw made from silicon bronze for maximum strength in rugged outdoor environments
- Direct Burial: The reliable NSI grounding and bonding products meet or exceed UL performance standards for direct burial in earth or concrete
|Assortment||Copper Grounding Connectors|