SPST Flush Mounting Lexan Housing Photo Control
The TORK 3000 Single Pole Single Throw Flush Mounting Lexan Housing Photo Control automatically turns your outdoor light(s) on when it gets dark.
- Sensor is conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants, photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Works with screw base CFLs for energy savings with power consumption averages under 1-Watt
- Easy to operate with delay up to 2 minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc. the turn on is 1 to 5fc, turn off is 3 to 15fc in temperature range of -40to +140F (-40 to +60C)
- Our cell is cadmium sulphide, conformed coated, 1/2 in. Dia with contacts normally closed (the unit fails in the on position)
- Lead wires consists of 3 color coded, minimum 9 in. wire leads, #16AWG, rated for 105C