Set Screw Insulated EMT Connector 2″, Steel, Made in the USA
Use Bridgeport steel set screw EMT connectors to quickly secure electrical metallic tubing to an electrical box or enclosure. An insulated throat protects the inner wiring from abrasion and is rated up to a temperature of 105°C. Made in the USA.
- Insulated Connector: An insulated throat offers superior protection against cable abrasion and is rated up to 105℃
- Strong and Durable: Set screw EMT connectors are constructed from steel and then electroplated with zinc for both superior strength and excellent corrosion resistance
- Set-Screw Design: Quick, reliable connections are as easy as tightening down the included set screw and then securing the connector’s locknut to a box knockout
- Professional Performance: Bridgeport set screw EMT steel connectors are UL Listed under File No. E24001
- Made in the USA: When you buy Bridgeport, you buy from an American manufacturing company