Set Screw EMT Connector 3″, Steel, Made in the USA
Use Bridgeport zinc plated steel set screw connectors to connect electrical metallic tubing to an electrical box or enclosure. When properly installed they create a concrete-tight seal. These set screw EMT connecters are made in the USA.
- Flexible Sizing: Set screw EMT steel connectors are available in trade sizes 1/2" to 4", meeting all of your EMT installation needs
- Strong and Durable: Set screw EMT connectors are constructed from steel and then electroplated with zinc for both superior strength and excellent corrosion resistance
- Set-Screw Design: Quick, reliable connections are as easy as tightening down the included set screws and then securing the connector’s locknut to a box knockout
- Professional Performance: Bridgeport set screw EMT steel connectors are UL Listed under File No. E24001
- Made in the USA: When you buy Bridgeport, you buy from an American manufacturing company