Screw-on EMT Compression Connector 4″, Steel, Made in the USA
Use Bridgeport EMT compression connectors to connect electrical metallic tubing to an electrical box or enclosure. Compression type fittings are quick to install and create a concrete-tight seal at the point of connection. Made in the USA.
- Fast Connections: EMT compression connectors offer quick and reliable connections between EMT and a box knockout – just insert the EMT, tighten the ring and you’re done
- Flexible Sizing: Steel compression type EMT connectors are available in trade sizes 1/2" to 4", offering greater flexibility for all of your EMT installation needs
- Strong and Durable: Steel EMT connectors feature a strong steel body with zinc plating for both durability and excellent corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- Concrete-Tight: Compression type EMT connectors provide a concrete-tight seal between EMT and an electrical box or enclosure knockout
- American-Made: When you buy Bridgeport, you buy from an American manufacturing company