Quick Install Insulated EMT Connector 1/2″, Die Cast Zinc
Use Bridgeport quick install EMT connectors to secure EMT to an electrical box or enclosure without the use of a locknut. Tightening down a single set screw secures both the EMT and the fitting in place. An insulated throat is rated up to 105°C.
- Insulated Connector: An insulated throat offers superior protection against cable abrasion and is rated up to 105℃
- Zinc Body: Die cast zinc connectors feature a precise fit and finish for trouble-free performance, ease of assembly and excellent corrosion resistance
- Quick Connections: Tightening down the included tri-drive set screw simultaneously connects the connector to the knockout and the EMT to the connector
- Professional Performance: Bridgeport quick install connectors are UL Listed under File No. E24001
- Buy American: When you buy Bridgeport, you buy from an American manufacturing company
|Material||Zinc Die Cast|