Mighty-Seal® Raintight EMT Connector for NPT Threaded Hubs 3/4″
Use Bridgeport RTNPT fittings to install a listed connection between EMT and threaded hubs in wet locations. RTNPT assemblies have been specifically listed for connecting EMT to threaded entries and conduit bodies for a raintight seal.
- Keeps Water Out: Mighty-Seal® RTNPT connectors are specifically designed for making listed raintight connections between EMT and threaded entries
- NPT Threads: Male NPT threads are used to join RTNPT connectors to threaded hubs, conduit bodies and other threaded entries
- Zinc Body: Die cast zinc connectors feature a precise fit and finish for trouble-free performance, ease of assembly and excellent corrosion resistance
- Professional Performance: Bridgeport raintight EMT connectors for NPT threaded hubs are cETLus Listed and NEMA 4
- Made in the USA: When you buy Bridgeport, you buy from an American manufacturing company
|Material||Zinc Die Cast|