Mechanical Lug Connector, Two-Conductor, Aluminum, Dual-Rated
Use mechanical lug connectors with aluminum and copper conductors on threaded or slip-fit transformers.
- Two Conductor Ports: The TS1/0-2 Mechanical Lug Connector comes with two conductor ports which fit wires in the range of 1/0 to 4 AWG
- Flexible and Reusable: Set screw connectors may be reused and are made from high-strength 6061-T6 aluminum, allowing for superior electrical and mechanical performance
- Low-Contact Resistance: Mechanical Lug Connectors are clear plated, and the copper stud is tin plated, providing low-contact resistance for connection to the transformer
- Dual-Rated: The NSI TS1/0-2 Mechanical Lug Connector is rated for use with both copper and aluminum conductors, granting you greater flexibility on the jobsite
- Professional Performance: Connector meets or exceeds ANSI C119.4 Class A, has a temperature rating of 90 °C and a maximum voltage of 600V