Insulated EMT Compression Connector 1-1/2″, Zinc Plated Steel
Use Bridgeport screw-on EMT compression connectors to join electrical metallic tubing to an electrical box or enclosure for a concrete-tight seal. An insulated throat protects inner wiring from abrasion and is rated up to 105°C.
- Fast Connections: EMT compression connectors offer quick and reliable connections between EMT and a box knockout – just insert the EMT, tighten the ring and you’re done
- Insulated Connector: An insulated throat offers superior protection against cable abrasion and is rated up to a temperature of 105℃
- Strong and Durable: Steel EMT connectors feature a strong steel body with zinc plating for both durability and excellent corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- Concrete-Tight: Compression type steel EMT connectors provide a concrete-tight seal between EMT and an electrical box or enclosure knockout
- Professional Performance: Steel EMT compression connectors are UL Listed under File No. E24001 and meet the stringent bonding and grounding requirements of UL 514B