Heavy Duty Direct Burial Ground Clamps, 1/2″-1″ Pipe, Lay-In Lugs
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Use to ground conductor to copper water pipe, tubing, ground rods and rebar. UL Listed for direct burial applications.
- Large Ground Wires: NSI’s heavy-duty ground clamps with lay-on lugs are the ultimate solution for grounding large wires to pipe, rebar and rods, accommodating wires from 8 to 4/0 STR
- Lay-In Feature: This ground clamp’s lay-in feature provides greater flexibility as compared to traditional grounding holes, and allows for grounding conductors which run perpendicular to the pipe
- Bronze and Steel: The clamp is made from bronze, while the tightening screws are made from heavy-duty 304 stainless steel, both of which provide durable long-term use in just about any application
- Listed Direct Burial: Use this heavy-duty ground clamp to ground conductors to copper water pipe, tubing, rebar and ground rods in direct burial applications in earth and concrete
- UL Listed: The reliable NSI grounding and bonding products meet UL 467 performance standards for grounding and bonding