H-Tap Gel Splice Covers
Easy-Splice H Tap Gel Splice Covers for splicing applications in 2-2/0 AWG
- Low-voltage H-frame closure insulates and seals low-voltage cable-taps and and splices made with H-frame compression connectors.
- The closure utilizes sealing gel material to seal and protect the connection from moisture ingress, corrosion and pollution.
- H-tap gel splice covers do not include connector.
- The low-voltage H-frame closure is ideal for both underground and overhead applications and is especially useful for street lighting applications.
- Approved Connectors: Blackburn WR139 WR159 WR179 WR199 Burndy YHO-1 YHO-2 YHO 100 YHO 125 YHO 150 Homac OB22 OB44 OB102 OB103 NSi Industries WR139 WR159 WR179 WR199 T&B 63110 UTILCO HT1 HT2
|Voltage Rating||1000 V|
|Wire Cable Class||Class A, Class B|
|Tap Wire Size||14-6 AWG|
|Main Wire Size||2-2/0 AWG|
|Env Temp||-40C to 90C|