Ground Clamp for Rigid Conduit, Flexible Wire Strap, 1/2″ to 1″
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Uses include attaching grounding conductors from rigid conduit to different sizes of water pipe.
- Flexible Wire Strap: Copper strap allows for greater flexibility during grounding and helps to protect the conduit system from the results of vibrations in the water system
- Rotating Hub: Bronze hub and strap rotate 360 degrees to make alignment simple, no matter the direction of your install
- Range of Sizes: The G-90 Ground Clamp for Rigid Conduit fits pipes between 1/2″ to 1″ in diameter and the rotating bronze hub fits 1/2″ rigid conduit or ground conductors
- Bronze and Steel: The clamp and hub are made from bronze, while the tightening screws are made from reliable zinc-plated steel, both of which provide durable long-term use
- UL Listed: The reliable NSI grounding and bonding products meet UL 467 performance standards for grounding and bonding