EMT Compression Connector 1/2″, Zinc Plated Steel
Use Bridgeport EMT compression connectors to connect electrical metallic tubing to an electrical box or enclosure. Compression type EMT connectors are quick to install and create a concrete-tight seal at the point of connection.
- Fast Connections: EMT compression connectors offer quick and reliable connections between EMT and a box knockout – just insert the EMT, tighten the ring and you’re done
- Flexible Sizing: Compression type EMT connectors are available in trade sizes 1/2" to 4", offering greater flexibility for all of your EMT installation needs
- Strong and Durable: Steel EMT connectors feature a strong steel body with zinc plating for both durability and excellent corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- Concrete-Tight: Compression type steel EMT connectors provide a concrete-tight seal between EMT and an electrical box or enclosure knockout
- Professional Performance: Steel EMT compression connectors are UL Listed under File No. E24001 and meet the stringent bonding and grounding requirements of UL 514B