EMT Black Coupling 3″, Steel, Easy Identification
The Bridgeport 3″ Steel Black Coupling ensures a secure connection between two lengths of black EMT conduit in dark colored areas and open architecture environments. The EMT black coupling ensures easy identification.
- Easy Identification: The EMT coupling is painted black with a durable, lead-free thermosetting paint for easy identification from inside panels and boxes
- Steel Body: The steel body is painted for easy user identification and corrosion resistance for long-term use
- Concrete Tight: The coupling is perfect for applications where concrete aggregate could abrade conductor insulation or effectively reduce the area inside the raceway
- Tri-Drive Set Screws: The coupling comes equipped with set screws to hold both ends of EMT conduit securely in place
- Reduced Material Handling: This EMT coupling requires less material handling as compared to bundles of color-coded EMT