Direct Burial Copper Ground Connector, 4 to 14 AWG, Lay-In Lug
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Use copper ground connectors for grounding or continuous loop bonding of copper wire in direct burial applications.
- Direct Burial: This copper ground connector is UL Listed for direct burial in both earth and concrete when used with copper wire, providing flexible outdoor use
- Copper and Steel: The highly-conductive copper body and strong stainless-steel screws are made from reliable, high-quality metals that provide durable performance in a range of applications
- Lay-In Feature: This ground connector features a lay-in lug design for connecting wires, offering even greater flexibility as compared to traditional grounding holes
- Professional Performance: Copper ground connectors come with a temperature rating of 90 °C and a voltage rating of 600V
- UL Listed: The reliable NSI copper ground connectors meet or exceed cULus 467 performance standards for grounding and bonding and are a UL A Listed 486 wire connector