Cable Prowler Tester
The Cable Prowler Tester combines network testing, cable verification & troubleshooting, and PoE voltage testing in a handheld tester with a full-color display and the capability of saving and printing tests results from your computer.
- Tests CAT3/5e/6/6a ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
- Supports up to 8 testing and ID remotes for network and telephone cables and up to 20 network and coax ID-only mapping remotes
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802. 3af/at with load test for voltage drop, reports current link speed and link capabilities for active ethernet drops
- Link light to identify location on a server/switch/hub/router port
- View saved cable tests, define cable name, save/print ALL cable testing and network testing