Bronze U-Bolt Clamp, Two Wires, 3″ Pipe, 2/0-4 AWG, Burial
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Use U-bolt clamps for ground rods and ground pipes in parallel or 90-degree positions.
- Heavy-Duty Strength: NSI’s bronze U-bolt clamps provide unmatched strength and durability when grounding rods to pipes in demanding environments
- Two Wires: Use 200- series U-bolt grounding clamps for grounding two individual wires to a grounding pipe, reducing the need for extra hardware
- Range of Sizes: Two-wire U-bolt clamps are available in sizes that fit ground pipes from 1″ to 3″ in diameter for expanded versatility in the field
- Parallel or 90 Degrees: Flexible design of the gripping jaws allow for the grounding rod to be attached in parallel, or at a 90-degree angle with the pipe
- Direct Burial: Built with enough strength for the harshest environments, including direct burial in earth or concrete
|Assortment||Copper Ground Clamps|