Bronze U-Bolt Clamp, 3/8″ IPS Pipe or 5/8″-3/4″ Rod, 4 to 8 AWG
NSI grounding and bonding products provide flexible solutions for a wide range of grounding and bonding applications in the field. Use U-bolt clamps for ground rods and ground pipes in parallel or 90-degree positions.
- Heavy-Duty Strength: NSI’s bronze U-bolt clamps provide unmatched strength and durability when grounding rods to pipes in demanding environments
- Range of Sizes: U-bolt clamps are available in sizes that fit ground rods from 1/2″ to 1″ in diameter and pipes from 1/4″ to 3-1/2″ in diameter for expanded versatility in the field
- Parallel or 90 Degrees: Flexible design of the gripping jaws allow for the grounding rod to be attached in parallel, or at a 90-degree angle with the pipe
- Direct Burial: Built with enough strength for the harshest environments, including direct burial in earth or concrete
- UL467 Listed, Grounding & Bonding.
|Ul Standard||UL 467|
|Wire Range||4-8 STR|
|Assortment||Copper Ground Clamps|