Black Set Screw EMT Connector 2-1/2″, Steel, Color-Coded
Easily identify your connections with Bridgeport’s patented color-coded EMT steel connectors. Use black EMT connectors to connect black EMT in dark colored areas or open architecture applications to an electrical box or enclosure.
- Black Steel: Use black EMT steel connectors to connect black EMT in dark colored areas or open architecture applications to an electrical box or enclosure
- Durable: Color-coded steel fittings are painted with lead-free thermosetting paint for increased durability in harsh environments
- Concrete-Tight: Using a combined set screw and locknut design, color-coded set screw EMT steel connectors provide a concrete-tight seal at the point of connection
- Less Material Handling: An added benefit of using color-coded EMT steel connectors is that less material handling is required in comparison to bundles of color-coded EMT
- Professional Performance: All Bridgeport fittings are NRTL listed and meet the stringent bonding and grounding requirements of UL 514B