Black Linered Rubber Splicing Tape, .75in Wide, 22ft Long
It’s Warrior Time. We designed WarriorWrap Electrical Tape for electrical industry professionals, with leading adhesion, breaking strength and elasticity. Our specialty tapes, such as this Rubber Splicing Tape, rise to any challenge.
- [Superior Design] WarriorWrap outperforms the competition with strong adhesion, elasticity and breaking strength, all independently UL tested and certified
- [General Purpose] This ethylene rubber-based tape can tackle many tasks and is primarily useful for insulating electrical wires and cable splices up to 600V in conjunction with a jacketing tape
- [Self-Bonding] Forms a secure, uniform, moisture-resistant and void-free build up that is compatible with all extruded cable insulations and easily conforms to irregular shapes
- [Durable Performance] Flame-retardant design rated for continuous temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 C) features excellent moisture, UV, corrosion and chemical resistance
- [Easy to Use] Self-bonding linered splicing tape repels dust and dirt during installation and is perfect for insulating, jacketing or for building stress cones