Beam Clamp 2-1/2”, Malleable Iron
Bridgeport Beam Clamps make quick connections to structural steel without the need for drilling or welding. Single screw clamps with two threaded holes can be used for a variety of support, lifting and rigging applications.
- Quick and Easy: Beam clamps are easier and faster to install than welding or drilling holes – both of which require specialized labor, equipment and engineer analysis
- Malleable Iron: The heaviest-duty solution. Due to its strength, rigidity and ability to flex without breaking, malleable iron offers good fracture toughness and high impact resistance
- Sizing: 2-1/2” Beam clamp with a tap size (UNC) of 1/2 - 13. Jaw opening is approximately 1.03”
- Max. Load: 300 lb Max. Load
- Compliance Standards: Bridgeport straps are RoHS compliant, REACH compliant and LEED compliant