- NSi Industries LLC
- Single Primary (Line), Single Secondary (Load)
Wire Range (Primary - Secondary):
- PDB, 1 POLE: LINE 1 X 500-4, LOAD 1 X 500-4
Conductor Stranding Class:
- Class B, C
- Primary Max: 442 in.lbf. - Secondary Max: 442 in.lbf.
Wire Strip Length:
- Primary Max: 1.0 in. - Secondary Max: 1.0 in.
- Medium PDB overall dimensions: L: 5.80” x W: 1.95” x H: 3.75”
- Dual Rated for use with copper or aluminum conductor, 90c Op.Temp.
- Slotted Holes in Base, 35mm DIN Rail w/Locking Feature
- Black Base, Clear Finger Safe Panels and Cover
Material Composition 1:
- Base: Valox Nylon 6/6
Material Composition 2:
- Finger Safe Panels & Cover: Lexan 500R Polycarbonate
Material Composition 3:
- Connector: 6061-T6 AL, Electro-tin Plated
- Fuse Class & (Max. Amp).: Class J (110A), Class T (110A), Class RK1 (60A), Class RK5 (30A), Class G (60A), Class CC (30A)
Additional Feature 1:
- Replacement Cover P/N: CMNPDB
Additional Feature 2:
- Locking Mechanism to lock/release block on DIN Rail
Additional Feature 3:
- 35mm DIN Rail Mountable
- UL1953 and UL1059 Listed, cULus
- Finger Safe IP20 per IEC60529
- Splicing or Tapping of 1-2 Primary (Line/Main) Conductors to 1-12 Secondary (Load/Tap) Side Conductors
There is no Product Information content available.
Please Sign In
Product Added to Your Cart
Product added successfully.